Get Paid By
and learn how to make money in real estate
How Do I Learn?
The reason you're here is because you need guidance from an expert and you’re also eager to start making money in real estate. For those reasons, I would like to present you an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone. Not only will you have an opportunity to use me as a mentor in the real estate business, but you'll also have a chance to earn a return on your investment dollars while you learn.
Sound exciting? Well here's what I'll offer to help you learn your way into the real estate investment business.
- One 30 minute introductory phone call with Engelo
- Quarterly 30 minute phone call with Engelo. (Minimum $100,000 investment.)
- Email support and answers to any questions you may have about your real estate endeavours, from Engelo’s team.
- At end of term, you are invited to have one strategy session hosted at our office with Engelo and his team of professionals.
If this sounds exciting to you, move on to the next section of this site to get even more excited and find out how you can get paid while you learn.
How Do I Earn?
This is the simple part. Rather than investing yourself without actually knowing what you’re doing, this is an opportunity to invest directly in me and my team. We have done over 400 flips to date, so all you have to do is sit back, relax and collect monthly payments.
Here's how it works:
- Minimum investment of $40,000
- 6-12 month term loan (depending on the amount)
- 10-15% interest rate (depending on the amount)
There are a ton of ways you could risk losing your money in real estate investing and a lot of other people and companies that will lose it for you. This is the perfect way to earn passive income with someone that has a proven track record and a pristine reputation.
Still Have Questions?
Since I know there are quite a few of you skeptical folks out there, I thought it would be a good idea to put your mind at peace even further by answering some questions. To be completely honest with you though, I don’t really need your money but rather want it. If you want to learn from the best, than this could be a win/win for everyone.
|How are you investing my money?||By buying and renovating single family homes.|
|Why are you doing this?||Why not? Helping you get to where you need to be, helps us get to where we need to be.|
|How risky is this investment?||It’s very risky, as your money is not secured by anything. The only thing that secures it is our impeccable track record and reputation.|
|What if you lose my money?||We will pay you back. Real estate is a roller coaster and sometimes money is lost, but money can get paid back while a lost reputation is forever gone.|
|What if I need my money back before the 6-12 month term is over?||Then you should have never invested it in the first place, but we will pay you back within: 60 days (If under $50,000), and 90 days (If over $50,000), A $5,000 penalty will be charged.
|What if I want to speak with Engelo more than once per month?||Well a lot of people would like to speak to The Dingo more than once per month, but if you want to play you have to pay.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
|How much email support do I get?||Until our admin staff says you are overwhelming them, whereas we will then cancel this agreement and issue your money back. The Dingo himself suggests not emailing more than a few times per month.
|What will happen if Engelo thinks I’m an asshole?||He will cancel the agreement immediately and refund your money within 7 days.|
|Where are the properties you are buying located?||In B Class areas of Ohio.|
|Is giving you money and getting paid interest legal?||Yes it is, it is considered a “loan”.|
|Why is the minimum investment $40,000?||Because anything less than that doesn’t justify our time spent with the service we are willing to provide.|
|Can I do a longer term than 12 months?||Yes, email our admin team (email@example.com) for further details.
|How will my interest be paid to me?||On the 1st of every month and deposited/wired into your nominated bank account. (Any bank fees incurred are paid by you)|
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, fill out the form below.
About this web site
- The Ohio Cashflow network of websites comprising its national and regional zone sites, blogs and social media ("Ohio Cashflow Sites"), including, but not limited to ohiocashflow.com, ohiocashflowelite.com, engelorumora.com, realestatedingo.com, sellyouhousetoledo.com and getpaidtolearn.today, is owned and operated by Ohio Cashflow, LLC ("Ohio Cashflow", "us" or “we”).
About these terms and conditions
- These are the terms and conditions upon which we permit you to use the Ohio Cashflow Sites.
- By using any of the Ohio Cashflow Sites, you agree that you have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by them, you must refrain from using the Ohio Cashflow Sites.
- These terms and conditions apply together with any other terms stated to govern your use of particular parts of the Ohio Cashflow Sites, such as the Privacy Statement.
- We may amend these terms and conditions at any time and therefore recommend that you periodically review them so that you remain informed of any changes.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the law of the State of Ohio. By using this site you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of that State in respect of any proceeding involving this site. Any dispute concerning the use or content of the Ohio Cashflow Sites shall be litigated in the state or federal courts located in Lucas County, Ohio.
- The information, opinions and publications available on our website, blogs and social media channels (Ohio Cashflow Sites) are broad guides for general information only. They are solely intended to provide a general understanding of the subject matter and to help you assess whether you need more detailed information.
- The material on this website and other Ohio Cashflow Sites is not and should not be regarded as legal, financial or real estate advice. Users should seek their own legal, financial or real estate advice where appropriate. Every effort is made to ensure that the material is accurate and up to date. However, we do not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information provided.
- You should make your own inquiries and obtain independent professional advice tailored to your specific circumstances before making any legal, financial or real estate decisions.
- Results may vary and are not typical of every individual. Engelo Rumora is a real estate investing expert. Any income or earnings depicted are not to be interpreted as common, typical or expected. The variables that impact results of real estate investing are so numerous and uncontrollable that Ohio Cashflow Sites makes no guarantee as to your income or earnings from real estate investments. Just like any other investment, you could lose money on a real estate investment.
Limitation of liability
To the extent that the law allows:
- we (including our officers, employees, agents and members) are not liable for any special, indirect, incidental, punitive, exemplary, aggravated, economic or consequential loss or damage, howsoever caused, including, but not limited to, loss of data, loss of use, loss of savings and/or loss of profits, which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of the Ohio Cashflow Sites or your reliance on any information contained on them; and
- any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is hereby excluded.
- We cannot and do no warrant that the use of Ohio Cashflow Sites or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, including, but not limited to, loss of data, computer viruses, and other types of electronic data contamination
- You understand that your use of the Ohio Cashflow sites is entirely at your own risk.
Copyright and Ownership
- The rights to all information, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, digital downloads, data compilations, software, advertisements, sound recordings and software on the Ohio Cashflow Sites ("Content") are owned by Ohio Cashflow or its members or suppliers.
- The Content is protected by United States and international copyright and trade mark laws.
- You are not permitted to use, modify, copy, reproduce, hyperlink, frame, up-load to a third party, post, transmit, on-sell or distribute any Content except as is expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, or unless Ohio Cashflow consents in writing.
- Any third-party trademarks, service marks and logos are the property of their respective owners.
- By submitting any content to Ohio Cashflow Sites, you grant
Your rights to use the Ohio Cashflow Sites
- So long as you comply with these terms and conditions, you may:
- download, view and/or print any of the Content for your personal use; or
- if you are an Internet service provider or Internet access provider, supply the Content to your subscribers; or
- if you are a Ohio Cashflow member, interact with the Ohio Cashflow Sites for the purpose of your business activities, provided such interaction is consistent with both these terms and conditions and any relevant policies or agreements between you and Ohio Cashflow.
- Some of the sites listed as links to this site ("links") are not under the control of Ohio Cashflow (for example, the web sites of our independently owned and operated members). Ohio Cashflow makes no representations whatsoever concerning the content of those sites. Ohio Cashflow assumes no responsibility for the condition or content of third party sites that may be linked to or accessed from Ohio Cashflow Sites. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE CONTENT OF SUCH SITES MAY NOT BE CURRENT, UP TO DATE, COMPLETE OR NOT TAMPERED WITH AND THEREFORE, IS NOT TO BE RELIED UPON.
- Links are provided for your convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
- The fact that we have provided a link should not be construed as an endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by Ohio Cashflow of the owners or operators of the linked sites or of any information, products or services referred to on those sites, unless we expressly state that this is the case.
Specific Obligations for Ohio Cashflow Members
- The Ohio Cashflow Sites may from time to time contain facilities which enable you to submit content for posting to the site ("Listing Facilities").
When using the Listing Facilities you must:
- ensure the content you submit is not unlawful or for an improper purpose and is not misleading or deceptive, defamatory, in breach of any copyright, trade mark or obligation of confidentiality, and not contrary to privacy legislation or any other applicable law; and
- not submit or transmit anything containing a virus or other harmful component.
You acknowledge that:
- you must take your own precautions to ensure the process you use to access the Ohio Cashflow Sites does not expose you to risk of viruses or other forms of interference which may damage your data or computer systems;
- you are responsible for the contents of any web site that we permit you to link to the site;
- by submitting content to any of the Ohio Cashflow Sites, you freely grant Ohio Cashflow a non-exclusive right to use, reproduce and adapt that content to the extent necessary to operate and promote the Ohio Cashflow Sites;
- we may, from time to time in our absolute discretion, edit, refuse to post or remove any content (in whole or in part) that you have submitted to the Ohio Cashflow Sites; and
- we have no responsibility for the content posted or transmitted by you or other users of the Ohio Cashflow Sites.
We may in connection with your use of the Ohio Cashflow Sites, provide you with a password, username and/or similar access code ("Password"). By using the Ohio Cashflow Sites, you acknowledge that:
- your Password must not be shared, transferred, or used by any person other than your authorized personnel;
- you are responsible for keeping your Password confidential; and
- you are liable for all costs, liability and expense incurred in connection with the use of that Password (whether or not authorized by you), except to the extent caused by any negligence on the part of Ohio Cashflow.